Central Vermont Council on Aging is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors.
COCOA Board of Directors
President: Nancy Zorn, Barre Town
Secretary: Donna Watts, Plainfield
Treasurer: Julie-Ann Graves, Plainfield
Vice President: Peter Harris, Montpelier
Cynthia Jackson, Randolph
Gertrude Hodge, Topsham
Donna Watts, Plainfield
Gary Chicoine, Jeffersonville
Colleen Smith, Stowe
Emily McKenna, Stowe,
Fred Ober, Morrisville
Deborah Flateman, Stowe
Deborah Wright, Randoph
Responsibilities of the CVCOA Board
- The Board is responsible for and has authority over the the overall management and performance of CVCOA.
- Board members must be residents of the CVCOA service area. They are elected to two year terms and may serve up to four consecutive terms.'
- Board members serve on committees involving strategic planning and policy, finance and fundraising, advocacy and community relations, executive and personnel, and Board development.
- New Board members are accepted at any time.
- If you are interested in joining the Board, please complete our application form (PDF format; also available here in .docx format) and submit to Executive Director Beth Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org.