Help create a healthy future for yourself and other Vermonters.
Make a difference in the world – again!
Become a part of one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over, use the skills and talents you’ve honed over the years or challenge yourself to learning new ones. Our staff will help connect you with the perfect volunteer opportunity that meets your interests – and training is provided.
As an RSVP Volunteer you can keep socially connected and help create a caring network of support to help older Vermonters continue to live independently.
- Wellness: Enhance your own and participants’ health and well-being by leading local classes in Fall Prevention Tai Chi, Arthritis Exercise Program, Bone Builders and more.
- Meals on Wheels: Provide a nutritious meal, check on well-being, offer socialization and a smile – all in one delivery.
- Transportation: Help your older neighbors remain connected to their communities by providing rides to the senior center, grocery store and medical appointments.
- Companionship: Be a friend. We all need someone to talk to, someone to listen to us.
- Or teach a tech class; prepare taxes; help out at the local senior center; and more.
RSVP volunteers serve older Vermonters at your local non-profits. Whether you volunteer once a day, once a week, or once a month, you create good in your community. After all, didn’t you set out to create a better world?
CVCOA requires that all volunteers who are serving in person be fully vaccinated and boosted, depending on the timing of your original two doses. CVCOA has virtual volunteer opportunities for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
Or email Anne Greshin, RSVP Volunteer Coordinator: [email protected]
RSVP of Central Vermont & the Northeast Kingdom is a Senior Corps program of the Corporation for National and Community Service and has been sponsored by Central Vermont Council on Aging for almost 40 years.