Giving to CVCOA
Change the lives of older adults in your community. Make a gift to CVCOA today!
Why Give to CVCOA?
Central Vermont Council on Aging does not charge Central Vermonters for the services we provide - we are here to help all older adults in Central Vermont.
Demand for support services continues to increase as the population of Vermont grows older. You can help people in Central Vermont age with independence and dignity by making a contribution. Help CVCOA build a world where aging is honored!
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor.
Make a Donation Online:
Make a one-time donation or setup your recurrinng donation online for a safe and easy giving option. You can select a designated fund for your gift or allow us to apply the gift where it is most needed. You can also name an In Honor or In Memory Of tribute. Recurring donors can manage their gift at any time in the Network for Good secure online system.
Mail a Check:
Central Vermont Council on Aging
59 N. Main Street, Suite 200
Barre, Vermont 05641-4121
- Create a legacy of honoring and celebrating aging by remembering CVCOA in your will. Click here for sample bequest language.
- Memorials and Tribute Gifts - donate online
- Giving stocks, appreciated securities, and IRA Charitable Rollover
- Become a Business Sponsor
- Requesting a gift to CVCOA through your Donor-Advised Fund
- In-kind giving of personal expertise or tangible items
- Endowmenet gifts funded by cash, real estate, appreciated securities, or tangible person property
- Partner with CVCOA on a matching gift campaign to support an initiative you are passionate about
- CVCOA Vehicle Donation Program
Vehicle Donation Program
CVCOA's Vehicle Donation Program makes donating your vehicle easy with a free pick-up and provides you with all the necessary paperwork for your tax-deductible gift. To learn more, call 1 (844) 411-5768 or visit our easy vehicle donation page.
At CVCOA, we adhere to the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethical Standards and uphold our responsibility ethically generate philanthropic support.
Donor Bill of Rights:
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. CVCOA respects the rights and wishes of all donors and prospective donors, ensuring that all who support CVCOA can have full confidence in our cause and mission. We adhere to the fundraising practices and rights as set forth in the Donor Bill of Rights.